Fresh from an exciting trip to the USA to see American Pharoah treat his rivals with contempt in the Group 1 Kentucky Derby, Julian Blaxland has been busy inspecting all lots on the ground at the Magic Millions National Sale.
With a large catalogue of weanlings, race fillies and mares catalogued, it is a sale that in the past has produced Group 1 winning graduates including Driefontein, Peggy Jean, Zoustar and Pierro from the Weanling portion, while in the Broodmare Sale there are over 175 black type mares catalogued including 94 stakes winners – among them Group 1 winners Sweet Idea, Diademe, Diana Cazadora, Private Steer, Response, Rostova and Viadana.
Stepping back from his auctioneering duties this year, Blaxland will be available for independent bloodstock agency consultation for the entire sale.
“There are some really outstanding lots set to sell this year at the sale, and we're really looking forward to being part of the action,” stated Blaxland.
The Services that Blue Sky Bloodstock can offer you include:
What We Do For You:
- Physical evaluation and report of each lot in the catalogue
- Pedigree Evaluation and report of each lot in the catalogue
- Value and Price estimate of each lot in the catalogue
- Provide reports on each lot including future matings, sibling progress and past sales results in the immeadiate family of each lot
What You Pay For Our Services:
- Option A: Only 2.5% Commission Payable on Purchases As Agent
- Option B: One off Pre-Sale Physical and Catalogue Report - Fee $5000
Julian can be contacted via 0431 746 803 and the catalogues can be view here.